VIVELORURAL S.L. is a company dedicated to promoting, marketing and managing rural holiday accommodation in the Canary Islands, offering intermediation services between homeowners and clients.
All the properties listed on our website have been selected and visited by a member of our team in order to verify the services provided and give an accurate and reliable description of the accommodation, as well as valid photos.
1. Depending on the accommodation, our system provides immediate online booking confirmation or confirmation subject to availability. We guarantee response within 24 hours.
2. To check pricing, clients must enter the system and specify the exact dates for check-in and checkout and the number of guests. All prices include tax.
3. Once the client has requested availability, VIVELORURAL will confirm within 24 hours whether the accommodation is available, prices and payment method.
4. The client must then proceed to pay, providing compliance with the conditions. The exact amount will depend on the booking date and the specific accommodation conditions.
5. The booking will be confirmed as soon as the client has paid.
6. The booking applies to the number of guests specified in the booking contract. VIVELORURAL reserves the right to cancel the contract or charge the difference for any extra guests that were not included in the booking.
All clients, without exception, must carry a valid ID -a passport or identity card, depending on the nationality- both for personal use and family members.
CHECK-IN AND CHECKOUT.
In compliance with current Spanish legislation (Artículo 17.2 del Decreto 18/1998 de 5 de marzo), the right to occupy the accommodation will begin, unless otherwise agreed, at 5:00 PM of the first day of the contract period and will end at 12:00 PM on the day of departure.
Delay in the checkout time will add a 50% surcharge to the price of the accommodation.
ANOMALIES AND DEFICIENCIES.
In case of encountering any irregularities and/or deficiencies concerning the accommodation, clients must report them as soon as possible and always during their stay at the property. The issue will be solved as soon as possible, provided that we are able to verify the causes specified by the client.
We cannot address any claims made after leaving the property, for they lack the minimum criteria for placing a claim.
VIVELORURAL is responsible for the accuracy of the information concerning a property, its amenities and location.
The property will be rented out to the guests in perfect conditions of use and cleanliness. The guest is responsible for cleaning the property during the rental period.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT.
It is the responsibility of the client to leave the property in the same state as when entering the property. The client will be responsible for any damage caused by negligence.
It is also the client’s responsibility to conform at all times to the exact number of guests for which the booking was made. Under no circumstances is the client allowed to increase the maximum number of guests; this fact will allow the owner or supervisor to take relevant action (surcharge or eviction).
The client will pay separately for any damage caused during the use of the property.
Animals are only accepted if there is a prior agreement between the guests and the owner.
Clients are not allowed to take from the property kitchenware, bed linen, blankets, etc.
Cancellation by the owners.
The deposit will be fully returned if we have to cancel your booking for reasons beyond our control.
Cancellation by guests.
The cancellation fees to be paid by the client are as follows:
-25% for cancellations up until 60 days prior to arrival.
-50% for cancellations up until 15 days prior to arrival.
-75% for cancellations up until 7 days prior to arrival.
-100% for cancellations up until 4 days prior to arrival date.
-The booking will be cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded if guests have not arrived before 12:00 PM of the day following the due arrival date.
COMPLIANCE WITH THESE CONDITIONS.
The use of our products entails the client’s explicit compliance with each and every one of the General Conditions.